Category - ICT Resource to support Teaching and Learning
NASEN is the leading organisation in the UK which aims to promote the
education, training, advancement and development of all those with
special and additional support needs.
The nominated resource:
- will be for learners aged 5 to 19
- will be effective in enabling access to the curriculum
- should improve the quality of the individual's learning experience
- should be innovative, motivating and age appropriate
- should be designed to be inclusive and accessible
- should be durable and good value for money
Shortlisted for the Special Educational Needs Solutions category.
The BETT Awards is considered to be the most prestigious and highly
esteemed honour in the education sector. Winning suppliers are
recognised for their excellence in ICT provision for nurseries, schools,
colleges and universities.