Everything you need to get a whole class rolling coding and learning.
The Sphero Mini Education Kit contains 16 clear Sphero Mini app-enabled robotic balls, bumper covers to protect your bots, mini traffic cones, bowling pins, construction sets, and activity cards that help expand playtime and imagination in STEAM learning.
Packed with teeny tiny tech, Sphero Mini has a little gyroscope, accelerometer, and LED lights. With almost an hour of play time, your students will have the room to stretch their imagination — all while having fun learning!
Key Features of the Sphero Mini include:
• 45 minutes of play time
• Gyroscope and accelerometer sensors that allow the user to control the orientation and speed of the robot
• Programmable LED lighting for a vibrant visual experience
• Clear Sphero Mini shell shows robot internals and Shells provide protection and customisation
• Sphero Mini Construction set can have many configurations including a maze, field, tunnel, windmill etc
• Micro USB rechargeable battery
Free Sphero Edu App
Sphero Edu app available for free download on iOS, Android, Kindle, Mac, Windows, and Chrome.
What's in the box:
• 16 Sphero Mini app-enabled robotic balls w/clear shells and laser-etched IDs
• 16 Robotic ball covers
• 16 sets of 6 pins and 3 cones
• 8 construction sets
• 8 splitter USB cables
• 8 sets of 15 activity cards.