Shortlisted for a BETT Award 2012 - Innovation in ICT category
Award Winning Early Years set of 6 Recordable Pegs. Simply press the button and record a 10 second message.
So many uses!
- Use for dens
- Talking number lines and timelines
- Clip next to pieces of work to hear a description
- Make a talking display
- Place near an activity so that children can follow instructions
- Take outside and use on fences
- Go on treasure hunts, listening to the clues each time you find a new peg.
Because the peg can clip to a variety of surfaces, or attach
magnetically, it really does lend itself to all kinds of learning
Set includes 6 recordable pegs in 6 bright colours with replaceable batteries.
Size Approx 10cm.
For ages 3 yrs+
Winner of a Practical Pre-School Bronze Award 2011 (Electronic Toys Category) & a Nursery World Award 2011 (Three to Five's - New Launch Category)