The RoboMaster EP Core was built to take learning to the next level. This advanced educational robot provides an all-in-one solution for STEAM-based classrooms everywhere, offering AI and programming projects for students of all ages and experience levels.
The RoboMaster EP Core is an unrivaled educational tool with powerful mechanical accessories and unlimited expandability options.
Cutting-Edge Equipment & Technology
Made of steel and finished with a sleek, futuristic design, the RoboMaster EP Core is fully equipped with cutting-edge technologies that provide consistent support for classroom learning.
|The EP Core’s Robotic Arm is incredibly durable, yet compact and flexible. It supports precise FPV control, allowing students to complete tasks even when the target objects are out of sight.
|The Gripper transforms the EP Core into a powerful robot with multiple functions. A convenient structural design and adjustable gripping force empower it to firmly and reliably grasp and move objects of various shapes, weights, and sizes.
|The EP Core comes with four Mecanum wheels, each with 12 rollers that allow omnidirectional movement and precision control. Front axis suspension allows for added versatility during operation.
|As a propulsion driver for the EP Core, the servo supports customized control abilities through the EP Core’s main control board. It ensures high control accuracy and large output torque. It can also power the Robotic Arm and allow students to build lifting structures using their knowledge of physics.
|Sensor Adaptor & Power Connector Module
|Each sensor adaptor has two ports and provides power supply. A power connector module can connect and power third-party hardware, offering multiple ports to connect hardware and create custom programs and applications.
|Using a powerful CPU, the Intelligent Controller can simultaneously support functions such as low-latency high-definition image transmission, AI computing, and programming development. It also coordinates transmission seamlessly to execute command signals.
|Infrared Distance Sensor
|With a measurement range of 0.1-10 meters, the infrared distance sensor provides reliable distance measurement information. This enables the EP Core to sense its environment and avoid obstacles, deepening students’ understanding of advanced autonomous driving principles.
|The EP Core comes with a customized motor that features an integrated FOC ESC with an output torque of up to 250 mN•m. Linear Hall-effect sensors with advanced algorithms allow closed-loop control for added precision. Additional safety mechanisms deliver outstanding stability.
Add Hardware, Unlock Creativity
The versatility to accommodate third-party hardware provides unlimited options for learning and unlocks students’ potential and imagination.
The versatility to accommodate third-party hardware such as building blocks and 3D printed objects provides unlimited options for learning and unlocks students’ potential and imagination.
Compatible with Third-Party Hardware
The RoboMaster EP Core supports third-party open-source hardware such as Micro:bit, Arduino, and Raspberry Pi. These items can be connected and powered via serial ports on the main controller of the chassis. The EP Core can also perform model training and scene recognition through AI platforms such as NVIDIA Jetson Nano and the official DJI SDK, enhancing students’ understandings of the operating principles of AI.
Compatible with Third-Party Sensors
The RoboMaster EP Core is equipped with four sensor adaptors, making it convenient to connect and power third-party sensors that measure inputs such as temperature, pressure, distance, and more. Sensory data can even be used in Scratch, unlocking endless programming possibilities.
Real-World AI Implementation
Endless programming possibilities are unlocked when you use SDKs (software development kits). Open DJI SDK is available on the EP Core and supports more than 39 programmable sensor ports. This allows students to utilize streaming data from sensor modules, video, and audio to program AI applications and experience genuine AI technology.
Open DJI SDK
- Video & Audio Streaming Data: HD video and audio streaming data and stabilized images bring higher recognition accuracy. In-depth learning projects and features such as data analysis, model training, scene recognition, and custom AI functions can be achieved with third-party platforms.
- Swarm: Connect multiple EP Cores to one computer to realize swarm movements through multi-machine communication.
- Attitude Data: Code flexibly with attitude data collected from gyroscopes on the chassis.
Endless AI Applications
- GoalKeeper: The EP Core transforms into a goalkeeper and is able to automatically identify a moving ball and respond with brilliant saves. Learn How to Do it
- GuideBot: Use the TOF module and vision sensor to enable functions such as motion sensing, tracking, obstacle avoidance, and more. Learn How to Do it
- Fetch: The EP Core identifies and fetches objects for you. Learn How to Do it
Software Programming Platform
With the dedicated RoboMaster app, multi-platform interactions and various operation methods for the EP Core are supported, along with rich educational resources and several competition modes.
- Scratch & Python Programming: The EP Core supports the Scratch and Python programming languages. This allows you to take your abilities to the next level, whether you are new to coding or are already on your way to becoming an expert.
- Low-latency HD FPV: Enjoy a unique and immersive driving experience with the EP Core's exhilarating FPV perspective, which allows students to complete tasks even when the target objects are out of sight.
- Customizable UI: Code virtual widgets with Python to design your own user interface and more.
Custom Learning Materials
Combining robotic theory with programming practice operations and tailored projects, the curriculum resources aim to drive students’ interests in engineering and cultivate their spirit of exploration. Lecture slides and lesson plans are provided to educators, worksheets and handouts are tailored for the students, and they all align with the most popular educational standards and are incredibly easy to follow, allowing smooth integration at multiple age and grade levels.
Fun & Quick Competitions
The RoboMaster EP Core Competition Database offers easy-to-understand rules and instructions for a wide variety of competitions. This allows educators to get games up and running with your class quickly and efficiently, testing the learning outcomes in a fun and exciting way.
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection