- Connect a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) computer to a DisplayPort monitor
- Aluminium housing to minimise electromagnetic interference
- Supports up to 5K video resolution with 4:4:4 chroma subsampling
- Supports 60 FPS update rate, 35K (5120 x 2880) ultra HD image output
- Includes HandyStrap cable manager
- Connect a DisplayPort computer to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) monitor (Bi-directional support*)
- Compatible with all devices that¬†support USB-C (Video)
This cable outputs high-resolution video from any USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 computer like a MacBook or MacBook Pro and displays it on DisplayPort monitor.
Go one step further than 4K with Moshi's USB-C to DisplayPort Cable. This industry-leading 5K cable uses high-speed technology to support up to 5120 x 2880 video output with a 60 Hz refresh rate.
Easily connect a¬†Thunderbolt 3-enabled Mac or PC to a 5K DisplayPort monitor to enjoy crystal clear, blur-free video as well as multi-channel digital surround sound. Both ends of the cable are also encased in anodised aluminium to minimise electromagnetic interference and ensure long-term reliability.
The cable also features bi-directional support to connect your DisplayPort computer to a UHD monitor with USB-C input. *Note, for bi-directional support, please check with the monitor manufacturer to ensure the monitor accepts a DisplayPort signal over USB-C (UFP_D pin assignment E).
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection