An innovative pretend play experience that combines a classic search-and-find game with digital fun. With Osmo Detective agency, solve mysteries in famous cities around the world, including Paris, New York, Beijing, Rio De Janeiro, Sydney, and Cairo. Use your magnifying glass and maps to search hundreds of hidden clues.
Osmo is Magic! Fun-filled & award winning learning games interact with actual hand held pieces & an iPad, bringing a preschool child's game pieces & actions to life. We know kids learn by doing that's why each game centres on a physical activity whether it‚Äôs arranging tangrams, zooming number cards around, or even freehand drawing, Osmo sees and reacts to every real-live move.
Become a full-fledged detective! Through a hands-on approach, your little one could put on their detective hats and learn about geography, landmarks, and local culture while searching for clues across the world. Bring observation skills and critical thinking into play, as you connect the dots and unravel the mystery!
Osmo Detective Agency Game:
- Suitable for ages 5 - 12+
- Own a virtual detective agency and hunt for clues across major cities of the world. Develop focus, observation skills, and attention to detail
- Develop observation skills and critical thinking skills while hunting for clues across the world as a young detective
- Learn facts about landmarks across the world and develop an interest in Geography in super fun ways
- Travel to six famous cities, inspect hundreds of clues with your magnifying glass, and learn about geography and landmarks around the world
- The folks of Osmo Town need you! Use your deductive thinking and observation skills to help find missing pets and capture villainous thieves
- Approved by parents and teachers worldwide, used in over 30,000+ classrooms
What's in the box:
- 4 double-sided maps
- Map holder
- Magnifying glass
What they'll learn:
- Critical thinking
- Observation skills
- Compatible with all iPads except Generation 1, iPad Pro 11-inch, and iPad Pro 12.9-inch. The minimum iOS version needed is iOS 9.
- Important: Requires an iPad and an Osmo base to play (sold separately).
What is Osmo?
Osmo makes hands-on learning games in which players use objects in the real world to interact with the digital world shown on their iPad. Children playing Osmo have so much fun they don't realise they are learning.
How does Osmo work?
Osmo games are designed to work with an iPad. A child moves at their own speed through multiple levels. Osmo games ship with the game essentials, along with storage. No WiFi is necessary for game play.
What makes Osmo toys good for children?
Children learn best through play. Combining tangible pieces with an interactive game fires up a child's imagination, inspires dreams and builds confidence and real-life skills.
How do children play with Osmo?
Osmo merges tactile exploration with innovative technology, actively engaging children in the learning process. Osmo is great for at home or classroom learning in pairs or on their own.
How does Osmo compare with other toys?
Osmo products stand in a class of their own providing meaningful game play which inspires learning. Osmo fuses digital game play and physical interaction to create fun and nutritious play experiences designed for all children.
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection