Designed from the inside out, the Catalyst case for iPad mini 5 is 2m waterproof (100% tested) and surrounded by a grippy rubber bumper to protect from drops and impacts up to 1.2m.
The case features Catalyst's¬†signature transparent case front and case back that compliment and showcase the minimal design of your iPad. With an integrated touchscreen film, you still have access to all features including Touch ID while extra-large ports accommodate most charging cables and headphone jacks.
With this level of performance and protection, this case will protect your device from sticky fingers, coffee spills, messy kitchens, dusty workshops or any of life's adventures. The Catalyst¬†case for iPad mini 5 is your ultimate everyday companion as it is designed to allow uncompromising performance from every day to your most interesting outdoor adventure.¬†
Whether you are watching videos, scrolling through recipes or making FaceTime calls with loved ones, your Catalyst¬†case for iPad mini 5 has got you covered.
- Waterproof IP68, 2 meters. Every case 100% tested.
- Dirt proof
- Snow proof
- Drop proof 1.2 meters
- Features a premium rubber bumper for a soft grip
- Integrated touchscreen film which provides seamless access to all features
- Touch ID compatible
- Complete access to all ports and controls including all Control Center functions
- Hard-coated optical lens to protect the iPad lens without detracting from the quality of your photography
- Acoustic clarity using air & water tight acoustic membranes
- Charge port compatible with most non-Apple Lightning connector heads up to 11.5 mm wide x 6 mm thick
- Audio port allows quick access to the 3.5 mm stereo headphone mini-jack & compatible with most aftermarket straight headphone jacks up to a port dimension of 6 mm
- Clear case front and case back that showcases Apple‚Äôs design
- Includes a bonus flat-pack, multi-position stand
- Compatible with iPad mini¬†
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection