Driving. Gaming. Coding. Now fun-sized.
Sphero Mini, the world's smallest app-enabled robotic ball (that we know of), packs tons of fun into a tiny, app-enabled robot about the size of a ping pong ball. Drive Mini using different modes with the Sphero Mini app, or just by using your face. Yes, you read that right. Face Drive is a hilarious new feature that uses your facial expressions to drive the ball.
Packed with teeny tiny tech, Sphero Mini has a little gyroscope, accelerometer, and LED lights. Colourful, interchangeable shells are available, so you can easily switch one out to suit your mood. With almost an hour of play time, Sphero Mini is the next big thing.
Free App: Sphero Mini app available through iTunes or Google Play
"The new pint-sized Sphero Mini is an affordable way to introduce kids to programming" - Sydney Morning Herald.
- Different driving modes playing with the Sphero Mini app, Joystick, Tilt, Slingshot, or Face Drive
- Face Drive is a hilarious new feature that uses your facial expressions to drive the ball
- Use Sphero Mini as a video game controller with the app - play 3 games with more updates on the way
- Colourful, interchangeable shells to switch colours to suit your mood
- Packed with teeny tiny tech, Sphero Mini has a little gyroscope, accelerometer, and LED lights
- Allows up to almost an hour of play time (Micro-USB charging, 1 hr charging time)
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection