The da Vinci 1.0A is a plug-n-play 3D printer with a large build size designed specifically for households and small businesses. With no assembly required, a smart design, unique safety features and easy-to-use cloud system, the da Vinci 1.0 has redesigned the 3D printing experience making it more user-friendly across all aspects of the process than ever before.
* Register online at www.xyzprinting.com for free 3D object files at XYZ’s open-source 3D cloud library
* Plug-and-play Printer: da Vinci is an out-of-the-box printer with no assembly or equipment adjustment required
* Prints items at 7.8’’x7.8’’x7.8’’ (20x20x20cm)
* Closed Printing Area: da Vinci’s all enclosed design protects users from the high temperatures required to print and ensures printing byproducts aren’t released outside the printing area
* User-Friendly Filament: With easy-to-install filament cartridges available in 12 colors, users can easily refill the printer or switch colors
* Automatic software upgrades.
3-step EZ Mode designed to make 3D printing simple and painless for non-experienced users
* Open-platform 3D could library featuring thousands of easy to use, downloaded designs.
Users can upload and share their owe designs with the community.
* Includes 1 x half yeild filament 300g