Official Raspberry Pi 3 Starter Kit
With this kit, you’ll be exploring,
programming and experimenting with a Raspberry Pi within just a few
minutes. This Official Raspberry Pi 3 Starter Kit has everything you
need. Just plug in the cables, attach to your TV or monitor and turn on.
the included operating system (NOOBS) you will see a different but
familiar desktop with program icons and menu which lists the available
software. If you connected to your Pi to the Internet via an Ethernet
connection you will have a choice of which operating system you want to
It is the perfect kit to get you started with any project,
classroom lesson, in the lab or at home. For inspiration, a book of 9
fun projects is included to get you started on your road to invention.
What is in the Raspberry Pi 3 Starter Kit?
• Raspberry Pi 3 B Computer Board (RS 896-8660)
• micro-SD card with operating system - New Out Of Box Software (NOOBS) (RS 917-6317)
• Official Raspberry Pi Red & White Case (RS 909-8132)
• Official Raspberry Pi USB Keyboard
• Official Raspberry Pi USB Mouse
• Official Raspberry Pi HDMI Cable (RS 111-1029)
• Official Raspberry Pi USB Power Supply (RS 909-8126)
• Adventures in Raspberry Pi book by Carrie-Anne Philbin (English only) (RS 907-6497)
Raspberry Pi 3 (Model B)
Raspberry Pi 3 has more processing power and
now includes wireless connectivity directly on the PCB. With both WiFi
and Bluetooth integrated into the Pi 3, it makes connected projects far
quicker and easier than ever before.
micro-SD card with NOOBS Software
The included micro-SD card is with
pre-installed NOOBS software. Connect your Pi to your router via an
Ethernet cable when you first turn it on you will be able to choose to
use one of the following operating systems. Without an Ethernet
connection, Raspbian is installed:
• RISC OS
The Official Pi 3 Power Supply Unit is for the Pi 3 board only. The power supply unit is not for general purpose power supply.