- Keeps excess cords hidden under desks, by the computer or next to the TV
- Made from high-density, flame retardant plastic
- Fits wide and long surge protectors with extra space for cord slack and adapters
To keep cable clutter in check, CableBox discreetly conceals excess cable slack and keeps it neatly¬†out of sight under your desk, next to the computer or behind the TV. ¬†¬†There is no need to unplug¬†anything first; simply place your surge protector inside the CableBox, tuck in the surplus cables and¬†close the lid.
CableBox can accommodate virtually any size power strip, with extra space allotted for¬†cords and adapters. CableBox is made from high-density, flame retardant plastic and is available in¬†Black or White.
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection