- Self-adhesive smart labels to organise from small to large scale
- Complete smart storage system - simply apply, scan and¬†find the things you‚Äôve packed quicker and easier
- Browse in a¬†visual catalog of items to find the right item and see what else is packed along with it
- Perfect for moving, organising, storage units, collections, documentation and small businesses filing
- Use Quick Peek on multiple devices sharing the same iCloud account
- Quick Peek Labels are available in a 32-Pack (3 assorted colours)
- Dimensions of labels:¬†4.2 x 5.9 cm
- Compatible with Dropbox Sync and Apple iOs
Self-adhesive smart labels that work with the free Quick Peek App to help keep track of your things. Stick a label to your box, snap photos, assign a location and Quick Peek will do the rest. Sync via iCloud or Dropbox and share with your family or team.
With Quick Peek, you can instantly know what is inside any storage container, bin, cabinet, drawer or trunk anywhere in the house or office. Start organising better, and avoid¬†having to stress about a messy storage closet, bedroom, garage, kitchen, shelf, or living room.
How it works:
1. Label & Download
Apply a self-adhesive Quick Peek label to your box and download the free Quick Peek App to get started.
2. Pack & Shoot
A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words‚Ķor in this case, countless hours of saved time. There are two ways to photograph the contents of your boxes - You can either take a group shot of everything going into the box or take individual photos of each item. Taking single shots will give you more control to name, search and be able to find the exact item in the future. It‚Äôs completely up to you.
3. Scan & Store
After taking your photo, just scan the label on the box and your items will automatically be filed away in your new visual inventory within the App. Store your box and next time you need to find something, tap into your App to locate your items.¬†
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection