This is the 2nd generation of the Hummingbird Robotics Kit. For the newest generation that provides more features at a lower cost, click here.
Inspire deep and joyful learning with the Hummingbird Duo Robotics Kit! The Hummingbird Robotics Kit is comprised of lights, sensors, and motors which allow students to build a robot out of any materials. The power of Hummingbird is in its flexibility - the same reusable kit can animate a poem, model the human arm, build an autonomous rover, or create a pinball machine. Hummingbird epitomizes a low-floor, high-ceiling approach: absolute beginners can build & program a robot in minutes, but continue learning advanced engineering & programming for years.
Hummingbird Duo Premium Kit Contents:
- One Hummingbird Duo controller
- Power supply, USB cable, terminal tool, snap-in stand-offs
- Red, orange, yellow, and green single-color LEDs
- Two tri-color LEDs
- Four hobby servos and two servo extension cables
- Two gear motors with wheels and plastic block adapters
- Two vibration motors
- One each of light, temperature, distance, sound, and rotary sensors
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection