The 'DeskCabby 12 Charge' charges 12 USB devices with a managed USB hub that delivers high-speed charge at an optimum rate. The DeskCabby offers device & cable protection with a lockable retractable door and a cable management design that prevents cables from being stolen or damaged. Efficient and intelligent, it auto-detects the exact make and model of the device and delivers high-speed charge at the optimum rate. It will never over-charge as it detects when the device battery is full providing trickle charge. The charging indicator lights let you know whether a device is still being charged or is ready to use.
- Charges 12 USB devices up to 12" - tablets, mobile phones, POS, e-readers, PDAs, scanners or any other USB chargeable devices
- Auto-detects attached devices individually and automatically adjusts the current output to the highest level permitted by the device manufacturer and USB specifications
- Once fully charged, trickle charging will commence at a rate equal to its self-discharge rate, enabling the battery to remain at 100%
- Individual LED lights indicate red when charging & green when the device battery is fully charged, reflecting through the perforated front door so you can tell the status of each device without opening
- DeskCabby can remain locked and secured during charging with the perforated doors and internal fan to keep devices cool
- IEC socket with 1.8m / 6 ft power cord designed to snap out if pulled away from the wall to prevent damage
- Daisy-chain and stack three DeskCabby units together to charge 36 USB devices from a single IEC power cord
- USB ports are located in the rear lockable compartment, preventing cables being removed from the front device compartment
- Cables feed from the rear power compartment to the front device compartment via individual cable channels, keeping cables organised and damage free
- No short, unreliable third party cables are required
- Device Compartment Size - W220 x D300 x T30 mm / 8.7" x 11.8" x 1.2"
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection