The LilyPad Sewable Electronics Kit lets you explore the wonderful world of electronic sewing (e-sewing) and e-textiles through a series of introductory projects using the LilyPad system. You\'ll learn how to sew basic circuits to light up LEDs, control them with buttons and switches and even experiment with a pre-programmed LilyMini circuit that reacts to ambient light levels. In addition to LilyPad LEDs and battery holders, the kit comes with two LilyPad ProtoSnap boards that let you explore the circuit before you sew the pieces into a project.
The full-color LilyPad Sewable Electronics Kit Guide (included) contains step-by-step instructions for using LilyPad pieces to create four complete sewable circuit projects with conductive thread. Easy-to-follow diagrams and troubleshooting tips make this a great introductory resource for crafters and creatives.
LilyPad is a wearable technology developed by Dr. Leah Buechley and cooperatively designed by Dr. Buechley and SparkFun. Each LilyPad component was creatively constructed with large sew tabs to allow for stitching into clothing. Various input, output, power and sensor boards are available. They’re even washable!
**Note:** A portion of this sale is given back to Dr. Buechley for continued development and education in e-textiles.
**Note:** Due to the requirements of shipping the batteries in this kit, orders may take longer to process and therefore do not qualify for [same-day shipping](https://www.sparkfun.com/support#Same-DayShipping). Additionally, these batteries can not be shipped via Ground or Economy methods to Alaska or Hawaii. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
* 1x LilyPad E-Sewing ProtoSnap
* 1x LilyMini ProtoSnap
* 2x LilyPad Rainbow LED Strip
* 2x LilyPad Coin Cell Battery Holder - Switched - 20mm
* 1x LilyPad Parts Box
* 4x Felt Sheet - 9\" x 12\"
* 4x Felt Sheet - 9\" x 6\"
* 1x Pin Back
* 1x Elastic Cord - 12\"
* 1x White Embroidery Thread
* 1x White Sewing Thread
* 1x Fiberfill Stuffing
* 1x Needle Set
* 2x Conductive Thread Bobbin - 30\' (Stainless Steel)
* 2x Coin Cell Battery - 20mm (CR2032)
* 4x Printed Project Templates
* 1x LilyPad Sewable Electronics Kit Guidebook
* [E-Sewing LilyPad Basics](https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/lilypad-basics-e-sewing)
* [LilyPad Sewable Electronics Kit Guide](https://cdn.sparkfun.com/assets/4/8/8/1/2/Lilypad-Guide-Web.pdf) (20MB PDF)
* [On-Line Glowing Pin Guide](https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/glowing-pin)
* [On-Line Illuminated Mask Guide](https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/illuminated-mask)
* [On-Line Light-Up Plush Guide](https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/light-up-plush)
* [On-Line Night-Light Pennant Guide](https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/night-light-pennant-with-lilymini-protosnap)
**Sewable Electronics Projects:**
* Project 1: [Glowing Pin](https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/glowing-pin?_ga=1.37304424.955263010.1466712636)
* Project 2: [Illuminated Mask](https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/illuminated-mask?_ga=1.230241492.955263010.1466712636)
* Project 3: [Light-Up Plush](https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/light-up-plush?_ga=1.37150696.955263010.1466712636)
* Project 4: [Night-Light Pennant](https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/night-light-pennant-with-lilymini-protosnap?_ga=1.37150696.955263010.1466712636)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection