- Lightweight and durable fabric with weather-resistant surface treatment
- Crush-resistant compartment for delicate items
- Spacious main compartment with side-loading panel
- Fully-cushioned laptop (up to 15"), tablet, and smartphone pockets
- Padded Airmesh shoulder straps and back support for breathability
- Detachable sternum strap for added comfort with heavier loads
- Elasticised exterior pocket for a water bottle, tripod, or umbrella
- Camera insert (sold separately) to house DSLR and various lenses/accessories
Moshi's Arcus is a lightweight, full-sized backpack that carries all of your gear in a stylish and modern design. Its bold top contour forms a crush-resistant compartment for storing sunglasses, headphones, and other delicate items.
Arcus' top-loading design unzips to reveal a main compartment spacious enough for a jacket, shoes, workout clothes, books, and more, while a side-loading panel offers quick access to difficult-to-reach items at the bottom. The full-length device compartment cradles your electronics such as a laptop (up to 15"), tablet, and smartphone with independent shock-absorbing pockets.
For heavier loads, Arcus includes an adjustable sternum strap for extra stability and comfort. There are also plenty of attachment points on the shoulder straps for carabiners, smartphone mounts, or other strap-on accessories. The bag's elasticised side pocket holds a tripod, umbrella, or water bottle for quick grabbing on the go. On the backside, two discreet zippered pockets add an element of security by keeping important items such as a passport or wallet close to your body. Padded Airmesh fabric lines the shoulder straps as well as Arcus' back support for excellent ventilation.
The versatility doesn't stop there; a DSLR camera insert (sold separately) turns Arcus into a professional camera bag to transport your laptop, DSLR body, lenses, tripod, external flash, and other camera accessories on any photowalk or day trip.
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection