Moshi's Captus is a large 45-litre rolltop backpack ideal for city exploring, commuting and overnight stays.
Two full-length compartment zippers allow quick access to items stored at the bottom of the bag, while a padded laptop compartment carries your laptop (up to 15"), tablet, and smartphone. A bottom compartment lets you store extra items like shoes and clothing.
There are also plenty of attachment points on the shoulder straps for carabiners, smartphone mounts, or other accessories. The bag's elasticized side pocket holds an umbrella, or water bottle for quick grabbing on the go. On the backside, a rear Napoleon pocket adds an element of security by keeping important items such as a wallet or passport close to your body.
- Spacious main compartment for clothes and tech gear
- Two full-length zippers give easy access of items stored at the bottom of the bag
- Padded laptop compartment up to 15"", tablets, and smartphone pockets
- Bottom zipper pocket holds a pair of size 13 shoes (EU 48) and wet clothing
- Napoleon pocket with RFID Shield protect personal data from snoops
- Made from ultra-lightweight and durable materials
- Padded Airmesh support for breathability and comfort
- Water-resistant coating to safeguard against rain and snow
- Zinc alloy hardware and studs
- Dimensions:¬†45.5 cm (L) x¬†51cm (H) x¬†17 cm (D)
- Weight: 1060 g |¬†Volume: 45L
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection