Designed for the Moshi OmniGuard mask. Five-layer design filters out particles down to PM 0.075 and up to 99.9% bacteria and virus filtration efficiency. Lasts up to six weeks and can be sanitised using alcohol spray.
Moshi's Nanohedron¬†filters are specially designed for Moshi OmniGuard¬†reuseable face masks. Blocking out particles down to PM 0.075 (75 nanometers), these filters protect against bacteria, viruses, pollen, dust, smoke, pollution, and more. Featuring Moshi's proprietary five-layer design, Nanohedron filters have been tested to 99.9% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) and Virus Filtration Efficiency (VFE), offering 99.9% protection against the most commonly-found airborne contaminants. With a lifespan of up to six weeks (depending on environmental conditions), the filters can be sanitized using a 70-75% alcohol spray without affecting performance.
- Filters particles down to PM 0.075
- Five-layer design filters out bacteria, viruses, pollen, dust, smog, and pollution
- 99.9% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) and Virus Filtration Efficiency (VFE)
- High air permeability for easy-breathing comfort
- Each filter lasts up to 6 weeks
- Can be sanitised using 70-75% alcohol spray without affecting performance
Available in two sizes:
- Small - suits the OmniGuard Mask in Small
- Medium/Large - suits the OmniGuard Mask in Medium and Large
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection