Nuki turns your smartphone into a smart key. ¬†Nuki opens your door automatically when you get home and safely locks again when you leave. Thanks to the new door sensor, you will always know for sure whether the door is also actually closed. The Nuki Bridge extension gives you full online access and lets you remotely control your Smart Lock using the free Nuki app and Nuki Web.
With Nuki you can assign virtual keys through the Nuki app to family and friends. Keys can be set to be used over a period of time, or indefinitely.¬†Maintain¬†a¬†secure home by keeping track of who locked your door, when and whether it‚Äôs securely locked.
For easy retrofitting simply mount your Smart Lock over the existing cylinder and key. The installation takes less than 3 minutes and is done without screws or drilling. The Nuki Smart Lock 2.0 supports Euro profile cylinders, round cylinders, knob cylinders and oval cylinders.¬†The entire Nuki product family is compatible with each other and can be individually combined. This also applies to future extensions.
The Nuki app is available for iOS and Android devices and can be downloaded free of charge from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Nuki is the most flexible smart lock when it comes to integration into existing smart home systems: Nuki supports Apple HomeKit and, in addition to Siri, can also be controlled via Amazon Alexa, Google Home, and other smart assistants.
- 100% Secure¬†- relies on the secure end-to-end encryption concept - the highest security standard you can get
- Easy Installation - install in less than 3 minutes without screwing or drilling by simply mounting over the existing cylinder and key - without leaving any scratches
- Auto Unlock -¬†opens the door automatically when you get home - leave your phone in your pocket
- Door open or closed? -¬†easily check the door status via the free Nuki app - available for iOS and Android devices
- Performance boost - comes with¬†Bluetooth 5 technology giving¬†increased range and better connection stability
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection