Help your child embark on a magical adventure as they learn addition and subtraction through hands-on play! Maths Wizard and the Magical Workshop is a curriculum-inspired series that enables kids to learn through experimentation in a stress-free environment.¬†
In this arithmetic learning quest, your child gets to explore the village of Wyverndell with the wizard cat Mumbles, brew potions with dragon claws and magic sparkles to master place value, and add and subtract balloons to help dragons fly! What's more, this magical game allows your little one to play games in any order and learn at their own pace.
Osmo is Magic! -¬†This learning box comes with a collection of 4 minigames - Potions (Learn addition and subtraction while mixing up potions with your trusty mixing mat, rods, and cubes), Dragon Drop (Use a vertical number line to attach balloons to dragons for flight), Magical Flight (Travel on a magic broom to rebuild castles all over Wyverndell) and Wyverndell Express (Operate your own dragon courier business and solve maths word problems at every train station to unlock new routes) This collection of games combines digital gameplay with active, hands-on learning methods to teach addition & subtraction in a mystical land filled with magic. Through a story-based, self-paced approach to learning, your child can ultimately achieve a sense of maths wizardry.
Build Maths Confidence -¬†Swap your child's maths anxiety with maths confidence in this fun-filled arithmetic game. With active learning methods, the game can boost your child's critical thinking skills, information retention, motivation, and interpersonal skills.
- For kids ages 6-8
- Learn addition and subtraction and counting & place value
- Build critical thinking skills, creativity, imagination, and maths confidence
- Develop an understanding of the relationship between +/- and algebraic thinking
- Encourage creativity through story-based learning
- Games are designed for beginner to expert levels
- All iPads except Generation 1, 2, 3, Mini, iPad Pro 11-inch and iPad Pro 12.9-inch. The minimum iOS version needed is iOS 9.
- Important: Requires an iPad and an Osmo base to play (sold separately)
What they'll learn:
- Add and subtract using number bonds
- Greater than & less than equations
- Creativity and reasoning skills
What's in the box:
- Mixing Mat Double Sided (number bond playmat)
- 2 Sticker Sheets
- Spell Book
- 28 Counting Cubes
- 6 Counting Rods (useful for place value & teaching regrouping)
- 1 Game App: Maths Wizard Magical Workshop
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection