The ProtoSnap series is a great way to prototype your project without a breadboard. Everything is wired together on a single board, which makes it easy to explore the possibilities of the components before snapping them apart and building them into your project.
The ProtoSnap E-Sewing Kit pairs a LilyPad coin cell breakout board with a switch, a button, and five LEDs. It comes pre-wired so you can plug in a battery and use the switch and button to turn the LEDs on and off. Once you’ve mastered using the board together, break off the individual components and use them just like you would with their normal LilyPad counterparts.
The ProtoSnap E-Sewing Kit now includes a battery so you can start your project as soon as you open the box. It also includes a fabric project template in case you don\'t have anything laying around to alter.
**Note:** A portion of this sale is given back to Dr. Leah Buechley for continued development and education of e-textiles.
**Included in the panel:**
* 1 x [LilyPad Coin cell Battery holder](http://www.sparkfun.com/products/10084)
* 1 x [LilyPad Button](http://www.sparkfun.com/products/8776)
* 1 x [LilyPad Slide Switch](http://www.sparkfun.com/products/9350)
* 5 x [LilyPad White LED](http://www.sparkfun.com/products/10081)
**Included with the Kit:**
* 1 x [Needle Set](http://www.sparkfun.com/products/10405)
* 1 x [Bobbin of Conductive Thread](http://www.sparkfun.com/products/10516)
* 1 x [20mm Coin Cell Battery](http://www.sparkfun.com/products/338)
* 1 x 5\" Fabric Template
* [Eagle Files](http://cdn.sparkfun.com/datasheets/Dev/LilyPad/LilyPad-E-Sewing-Kit-v12.zip)
* [Getting Started Guide](http://www.sparkfun.com/tutorials/307)
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection