- Passthrough charging with USB Type-C port (Max power output 60W)
- 4K HDMI Video Output
- Gigabit Ethernet port for wired connection (supports 10/100/1000Mbps)
- Micro SD and SD card slots
- 3x USB Type-A ports¬†
- HDMI 2.0 cables for optimum performance recommended
- Sleek compact aluminium design complements Apple¬†computers and accessories
The Satechi Type-C Multi-Port Adapter V2 adds a plethora of connections to your laptop or desktop, just by using one Type-C port. Add 4K HDMI, pass-through charging, Gigabit Ethernet, three USB Type-A ports, and SD and Micro SD Card slots to your computer. With its¬†upgraded the Micro SD card slot and refined aluminium design, it is now easier than ever before to add expansion ports to your MacBook/MacBook Pro.
The included pass-through charging, enables¬†you to¬†easily charge a¬†Type-C device while using the other included outlets (operating temperature is 30-50¬?C).
Use the Multi-Port Adapter's 4K HDMI port to output video from your computer to a 4K monitor. If your computer supports 4K you can now enjoy beautiful, crisp, high-resolution displays (up to 4K @ 30Hz resolution)¬†by simply connecting an HDMI cable from your Multi-Port Adapter to a 4K monitor.
Easily stream internet via¬†a wired¬†internet connection by connecting an Ethernet cable from the adapter to a¬†router.
Note: Compatible with¬†2016/2017 MacBook Pro 13" and 15" models, 2015/2016/2017 MacBook 12". HDMI port requires a direct HDMI to HDMI connection. Hub is not compatible with Apple SuperDrive.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection