- USB Type-C connection to HDMI
- 4K resolution support for crisp, clear display
- 60Hz refresh rate capable
- Flexible 1.8 m¬†cable with¬†sleek aluminium brushed connectors
- Designed for durability and lasting quality
- Plug & Play, connect without complicated installation
- Backwards compatible with HDMI 1.4 displays and up
The Satechi Type-C to 4K @ 60Hz HDMI cable was designed with quality in mind. Output brilliant 4K video in resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 from a¬†Type-C device to a¬†HDMI capable external monitor.¬†
Display your Type-C device in beautiful, crisp 4K high definition even at 60Hz. Made with quality build to ensure stable, secure connections.
Please note that your external monitor must have HDMI capability,¬†and that¬†resolution and refresh rate also depends on the host device and external display capabilities.
Compatible systems: Windows 10, Google Chrome OS, Mac OS X Yosemite, Mac OS X EI Capitan, Mac OS Sierra or above.
Compatible devices: MacBook 2015/2016, MacBook Pro 2016/2017, ChromeBook, Lumia 950/950XL, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro S, Samsung S8 at WQHD, HP Spectre, Huawei Matebook, Dell XPS series, Xiaomi notebook 12", Acer Aspire R13 / V15, ASUS ROG G752VL / GT752VT / GT752VY / GX700VO / ASUS ZenBook Pro, UX501VW S5-391-6419 Nitro / V17 Nitro, Clevo P750DM / P770DM / P870DM, Predator 15 / 17, LG G5, Razor Blade Sheath and MSI GS40 / GS60 / GT72 / GT80 / Vortex/ WS60 / WS72.
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection