- Fast-charging wireless aluminium charging pad
- Charges device up to 1.4x faster than standard wireless charging pads
- Diamond-cut chamfered edges and acrylic protective cover in middle of pad
- Premium aluminium construction with super-slim profile (7.8 mm)
- LED indicator light¬†
- Elegant sleek design complementing your device
- Compatible with all Qi-enabled devices
- Note: Own power supply (cable & adapter) is required¬†
The Satechi¬†Fast Wireless Charger¬†is the perfect solution for wirelessly charging your Qi-enabled devices.¬†Take your wireless charging experience to the next level.
This sleek and stylish wireless charging pad allows you to charge your iPhone 8/8+ and other Qi-compatible devices without attaching a charging cable every time you want to charge your device.
It will charge a fast-charge-compatible device¬†up to 1.4x faster than standard wireless charging pads, and is also backwards-compatible with any Qi-enabled smartphone at standard charging speeds (use Quick Charge charger in order to get 9W charging for Android devices). The¬†device will indicate if it is fast-charging when placed on the charging pad.¬†Note: Please use QC 2.0 or Samsung original adapter and cable to enable fast charge feature.
The ultra-slim profile of the charging pad generates less heat, ensuring more efficient charging. The sleek and compact design of the charging pad also makes it the perfect accessory for any room or workspace.
Satechi's¬†charging pad includes a LED indicator light which indicates the pad is charging your device (blue) and indicates when your device is fully charged (green).
Qi Standard compatible with iPhone X, 8/8+, Nexus, Samsung Galaxy, Note, LG, HTC smartphones, and more! Note: iPhone 7 and other non Qi-enabled devices require a Qi adapter for wireless capability.
For iPhone X, 8/8+, the green light indicating a full charge will not turn on. The blue indicator light will stay on and keep charging the iPhone X, 8/8+.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection