- Luxury case designed for style¬†and crafted in impeccable leather exterior
- Velvety, soft micro-suede¬†interior to protect from scratches
- Oil and wax treated¬†for¬†water and UV resistance
- Made of luxurious, New Zealand full-grain leather¬†
- Natural patina adding¬†character and beauty
- Features dual zippers with leather pulls
- Slim design allows¬†comfortable typing and working on MacBook without removing it from Journal
- Built-in document pocket for contracts, paperwork, etc.
- Perfectly fits MacBook Pro
Designed exclusively for the MacBook Pro, Journal is a luxury leather case designed to match an¬†elevated sense of style.
Crafted in impeccable full-grain leather sourced from New Zealand, this minimalist case will develop a natural patina over time that will only add to its already stunning character. Twelve South's¬†better-for-the-environment process includes an oil and wax treatment to make Journal water and UV resistant.
A hidden internal compartment is the perfect place to stash your proposal, contract or perhaps the deal closing check. Dual zippers, micro-suede lining and reinforced corners keep the¬†MacBook safe and secure.
Journal is the premium leather case¬†that doesn't¬†sacrifice style in order to protect the¬†MacBook Air or MacBook Pro. It is¬†fashioned out of elegant, top quality leather and dressed up with smart details, including embossed elements and contemporary backstitching. Because beauty is in the details, it has a stately Cognac colour as an attractive accent piece for any style.
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection