The Twelve South ParcSlope is a dramatic redesign of their hybrid stand that elevates your MacBook or iPad Pro screen higher ‚Äì while tilting your device at desk level for more comfortable typing and drawing. With MacBook, this gives you the extra screen height you need, without giving up the use of your MacBook keyboard or trackpad. When used with iPad, ParcSlope securely tilts your iPad at an 18-degree angle, which makes everything from annotating an image in Notes to sketching in Paper with Apple Pencil feel more natural and comfortable. ParcSlope features an innovative design update to offer more flexibility between devices. Integrated cable management keeps all your cables and connections nearby, while a top silicone ridge is the perfect perch to store Apple Pencil when not in use.
- Raises the screen to a more comfortable eye level
- Angles the iPad for sketching and creative work
- Increases cooling and airflow around MacBook
- Cable management keeps connections handy and accessible
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection