Introducing the UP Mini 2 ES 3D Printer.
The UP Mini 2 ES 3D Printer is the highly-anticipated sequel to the much-loved predecessor UP Mini 3D printer. The newest addition to Tiertime's UP printer range is affordable without compromising quality and ease-of-use.
With a clean, sleek and glossy white body and semi-opaque glass door & internal LED lighting, it's not just the looks that has changed. The UP Mini2 ES has been revamped and upgraded with new features. The first of the UP family to include WiFi capabilities, ease-of-access touchscreen and aluminium handle for easy relocation. Other new features, already seen in the UP Plus 2 and UP BOX, includes: HEPA filtration system, automatic levelling and automatic nozzle height detection.
Key Features of the UP MIni 2 ES 3D Printer.
- HEPA and Activated Carbon Filter. With a newly enhanced air filtration, even printing with PLA is much cleaner and safer.
- Network Print Queue - Tiertime’s new Print Queue allows more than one user to send print jobs to the printer simultaneously. Print from your iPhone, iPad, PC or MAC and manage user prints.
- WiFi and Ethernet connectivity - Connect your UP Mini 2 ES to your network for hassle-free, seamless printing.
- USB memory stick - You can now print from your memory sticks and add them to the print queue.
There is no sacrifice on build quality with the UP Mini2 ES, print with precision with its enclosed steel construction and fully-heated platform bed. The fully-enclosed chamber maintains stable ambient temperature to reduce chances of warping.
Specifications of the UP Mini 2 ES 3D Printer
- Build platform: 120mm width, 120mm depth, 120mm height.
- Selectable Z resolution: 0.15mm, 0.2mm, 0.25mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm
- Raftless printing: Yes
- Support Material: Smart Supports. Intelligent snap off support material, printed in the same material, printed at a lower density and built automatically by the included 3D print software.
- Dimension: 255mm width,365mm depth, 385mm height
- Weight: 8kg
- Shipping Weight: 10kg
- Power input: 110-240VAC, 50-60 Hz, 90W
- Connectivity: USB (Print job stored and spooled to Printer, ability to turn off computer during printing.)
- Consumables: 1.75mm ABS Plastic Filament or PLA (corn starch) Filament
- Warranty: 12 month return to base.
- Software: STL 3D layout and printing software included free for Windows and MAC 10.7 Beta
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 & OSX 10.7 beta
- Unboxing time to print: 15 minutes
- Consumables: 500g spool of 1.75mm tough ABS filament plastic formulated with a very low odour. (1 roll included) Third-party spools can also be used.
Whats in the Box:
- UP Mini2 ES Desktop 3D Printer
- Heated build platform and perfboard.
- 1 x roll of 500g white ABS.
- Heat resistant gloves
- Selection of tools to maintain and self service the printer.
- Visual Click to Print 3D Printing Software and USB drivers.
- STL files for printing its own spare parts.
The UP Mini2 ES 3D Printer comes with a 1 year (return to base) warranty. The warranty can be extended up to 3 years for an additional charge.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection