Designed with input from industry-leading artists, the Xencelabs Pen Tablet Small delivers a minimalist design that prioritises workflow, comfort, and intuitive use in a portable, compact size. It includes additional accessories and tools providing a cost-effective and natural drawing experience for professionals.
Compact and portable, the Pen Tablet Small is ideal for creatives on the go and those with limited desk space. With an active area of 6.93 x 3.89 inches, adjustable LED lights to define the drawing area, and two different sized pens, the Pen Tablet Small provides creatives with all the functionality and accessories they need for their workflow.
Two different sized pens come with the Xencelabs tablet, both fully customisable to your workflow. The wider barreled, 3 Button Pen has three programmable buttons and eraser to transform this pen into your fully customised tool. The smaller barreled, Thin Pen handles like your favourite pen or pencil and has two assignable buttons and eraser.
The tablet features a seamless and gently curved palm rest to maximise comfort, as well as adjustable LED lights, which help define the active drawing area. The smaller footprint of this pen tablet is optimal for creating graphics layouts, or when editing involves control points, transformation handles or filters. With a drawing surface aspect ratio of 16:9 native, the active area maps exactly to most industry-standard monitors out of the box. The Pen Tablet Small ships with a protective carrying case for your tablet, your accessories including the USB cable, a drawing glove, and the pen case that contains both digital pens, a dongle, adapter, nibs, and nib extractor.
Note: Xencelabs Quick Keys is sold separately.
- Compact & portable
- True 16:9 aspect ratio
- Includes tools & accessories
- Includes two different sized, fully customisable pens
- Gently curved palm rest for maximum comfort
- Adjustable LED lights
- Includes protective carrying case and drawing glove
- Colour: Carbon Black
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 234.18 x 184.66 x 8 mm
- Active Area Size: 176.10 x 99.05 mm
- Active area aspect ratio: 16:9
- Weight: 398g
- Hours Per Charge: 16 hours (2.5 hours charging time)
- Cable included: USB type C to USB type A (Adapter provided)
- Kensington Security Slot
- Wireless or USB Connectivity
- Technology: Battery Free EMR (Electro-Magnetic Resonance)
- System requirements: Windows 7 or later, Mac OS X 10.12 or later, Linux, wireless or cable connection requires USB Type-A port (includes Type-C adapter), internet access to download driver.
Pens and Case Specifications:
- Pen models: PH5-A (3 Button Pen) and PH6-A (Thin Pen)
- Pen side switches/Eraser (3 Button Pen): 3 buttons and eraser
- Pen side switches/Eraser (Thin Pen): 2 buttons and eraser
- Pressure levels: 8192 levels
- Pen tilt range (both pens): approx 60 degree
- Pen grip material: Soft Touch Rubber
- 3 Button Pen Size/Weight: 157.56 mm / 17 g
- Thin Pen Size/Weight: 157.54 mm / 12 g
What's in the box:
- Xencelabs Pen Tablet Small
- 3 Button Pen (PH5-A)
- Thin Pen (PH6-A)
- Pen Case
- USB Cable
- Nibs (6 Standard)
- Nibs (4 Felt)
- Glove Medium
- Adapter – USB-A to USB-C
- Carrying Case
- Nib Extracting Ring
- Quick Start Guide
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection