The EinStar 3D scanner is an affordable handheld 3D scanner perfect for schools. With 3 Infrared VCSEL Projectors, 2 Stereo Depth Cameras and 1 RGB Camera, Einstar can capture clear scan data and generate stable outputs outdoors. Provide a flexible working distance for small and large objects. Extremely easy to use ergonomic design. Convenient one USB cable for data transmission and power.
- Handheld LED/Infrared Structured Light + VSCEL Lasers for Optimal Accuracy
- Ability to scan in daylight!
- Easy to scan People, Objects, and much more
- Full colour texture capturing included
|Infrared VCSEL structured light*
|0.1mm – 3mm
|Effective Working Distance
|160mm – 1400 mm
|Optimal Working Distance
|FOV (under optimal work distance)
|434mm x 379mm
|Up to 14fps
|Data Alignment Mode
|Texture/ Feature/ Hybrid Alignment/ Global Markers*
|Full Colour Scanning
|OBJ, STL, PLY, ASC, 3MF, P3
|220mm x 46mm x 55mm
|Carrying Case Dimensions
|245mm x 245mm x 90mm
|USB 2.0 or above
|Windows 10/11 64-bit
*Einstar infrared light source, certificated as Class 1 laser product, is safe under all conditions of normal use.
*Global Markers alignment is only available in Object Scan Mode.
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection