This MakerBot SKETCH 3D Printers Classroom Bundle includes everything needed to get 3D printing buzzing in your School or Maker Space. MakerBot SKETCH Classroom is the complete 3D printing classroom setup with an ideal student-to-printer ratio that maximizes students’ access and teachers’ success in the classroom.
The MakerBot SKETCH 3D Printers Classroom Value Bundle includes:
- 2 MakerBot Sketch 3D Printers,
- 6 Spools of classroom-safe MakerBot PLA Filament
- 4 Build Plates,
- 2 Spatulas
- 2 Snips
- 2 Replacement Nozzles
- 2 Seats in Teacher Certifications Software
- 10 Seats in Student Certifications Software
- MakerBot Cloud Software with Print Queuing
- 1 Year Warranty
- Industry-leading support from MakerBot’s support team comprised of 3D printing experts.
MakerBot SKETCH 3D Printer is an excellent 3D Printer featuring a fully-enclosed printing chamber a heated and flexible build plate a particulate filter touchscreen capabilities on-board camera and Wi-Fi capabilities
The SKETCH addresses the challenges of 3D printing in the classroom with a solution that includes interactive certification courses for both teachers and students that trains them on how to:
- Use the MakerBot SKETCH 3D printer
- Create and implement engaging curriculum
- Teach design thinking and problem-solving with 3D printing.
The SKETCH Classroom offers a unique workflow solution that addresses the printer-to-student ratio challenge and provides the best setup for effective deployment. The SKETCH firmware and print management software are natively connected to MakerBot Cloud™ platform and incorporate a full suite of 3D printing applications. The SKETCH Classroom software suite provides print design preparation and management as a single solution out of the box. Students are able to submit their designs via MakerBot Cloud through their MakerBot account on my.makerbot.com and teachers can seamlessly manage queue up and monitor their students’ 3D printing projects. This is designed to be the best 3D printing setup for the classroom making 3D printing more accessible to students and setting educators up for 3D printing success.
Thingiverse Education™ provides access to over 600 3D printing lesson plans created by educators and designed for all grade levels and subjects and the largest active 3D printing educator community.
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection