Designed, engineered and proudly made in Australia, the Emblaser 2 is the latest laser cutter and engraver from DarklyLabs, and is a perfect combination of ease-of-use, size, power and price.
Key Features of the Emblaser 2 Laser Cutter and Engraver:
- Adjustable Laser Height: Give your pieces extra depth by creating different layers with different thickness.
- Fume Extraction and Filtration: The Emblaser 2 is built with a fume extractor for venting fumes outdoors. Install the add-on fume filtration system and your laser cutter can be used safely indoors.
- Air-Assist: One of the issues with laser cutting is the burn marks present on the material. With the smart Air-Assist add-on function, a stream of air is simultaneously directed onto the material as the laser cuts, significantly reducing the marks. The Air-Assist add-on (for cleaner cutting and engraving) is included in all Emblaser 2 Laser Cutters.
- Material Ignition Alert: When it comes to working with laser, there is potential for the burned material to ignite. By monitoring constantly the progress of the laser cutting, the Emblaser 2 will automatically stop and alert users if that happens.
- WiFi/USB Connection: Gain full control of the Emblaser 2 via WiFi or traditional USB connection
- LightBurn Software: All units come with 1 LightBurn Software Licence for 10 concurrent computers
Designed to be user friendly, easy to setup, safe and easy to use in any classroom. The Emblaser 2 is a true desktop laser cutting and engraving machine AND made with Australian ingenuity.
What materials can you use on the Emblaser 2 Laser Cutter?
The Emblaser 2 can cut, mark or engrave cloth, Felt, cardboard, paper, leather, wood, plastics, rubber and more.
Whats in the Box?
- Fully assembled Emblaser 2 Laser Cutter
- Air-Assist Accessory
- Tool and Lens Cleaning Kit
- 110-240 Volt Power Supply
- All required leads & fume extraction hose.
The Emblaser 2 Laser Cutter comes with a standard 1 year warranty, which can be extended to up to 3 Years Warranty for an additional cost. The Emblaser 2 Laser Cutter's Laser Diode has a 3 year warranty as standard
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection