The Note+ delivers¬†exellent precision and fluency, allowing you to let your ideas flow.¬†Pair this with natural palm rejection that works with an extensive variety of Apps and your creation will no longer be limited - you will never have to worry about palm interference when you are painting or writing.
Note+ features advanced technology that supports 2,048 levels of pressure sensitivity and Tilt Support which allows you to¬†tilt your Adonit Note+ against the screen to virtually create a "shade" effect in a drawing with specific brushes.
Programmable shortcut buttons can be personalised¬†for your individual painting habits, like an eraser feature. The undo and redo features allow you to concentrate more on the composition and colour matching of your work.
The Note+ works with an extensive variety of apps that are normally used like Procreate, Concepts, Zen Brush 2, etc. ¬†
Charge your Note+ with the in-built USB-C connector - a¬†5-minute quick charge provides 1 hour of battery life. A full charge provides 10 straight hours of working time.
- Palm rejection - works with an extensive variety of Apps
- Pressure sensitivity - supports 2048 levels of pressure
- Tilt support - create a 'shade' effect with specific brushes
- Programmable shortcut buttons - program exclusive shortcut buttons
- Supports most iPad apps
- Excellent precision and fluency
- Charge with a USB-C connector
- Full charge (45 minutes)¬†provides 10 hours of working time
- Replaceable tip
- Weight¬†& Dimensions: 15g /¬†153 mm x 10.5mm
iPad Air (3rd Generation)
iPad mini (5th Generation)
iPad (6th / 7th Generation)
iPad Pro (3rd Generation, 11"& 12.9")¬†& newer
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection