Invent and code with one, easy to use kit. The littleBits STEAM+ Coding Kit contains 25 Bits, a newly designed durable storage container, printed teacher support materials and 40+ hours of standards-aligned STEAM and Coding curriculum. Compatible with the Fuse app, students can program littleBits inventions and simulate circuits to level up the learning experience.
- Engage up to 4 students per kit with 25 Bits and 34 accessories
- Run 40+ hours unplugged, cross-curricular lessons and coding tutorials available on littleBits Classroom
- littleBits Classroom Unit Plans, including STEAM Inventions, Coding Fundamentals, and Engineering Design, are standards-aligned (Grades 3-8)
- Compatible with the littleBits Fuse app, students of all coding abilities can program the codeBit through blocks or Java-Script text and level up their inventions
- Improved durable storage container for easy organization and clean up & printed materials for instructional support and classroom implementation
NOTE: The previous square LED matrix has been replaced by a round matrix. Some images on this page may still contain the square matrix.
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection