Meet the electronics kit designed to teach STEAM principles and encourage exploration, experimentation, and creativity through hands-on learning. Developed with educators, the STEAM Student Set makes the engineering design process fun and iterative for students while giving you everything you need to easily implement 20+ hours of standards-aligned curriculum in the classroom.
Unpack the STEAM Student Set and transform students into inventors!
- Engage up to 3 students per kit with 19 bits and 46 accessories
- Run 20+ hours unplugged/no device required cross-curricular and standards-aligned lessons available on littleBits Classroom
- Open and guided STEAM challenges on littleBits Classroom that foster creative problem-solving skills and encourage self-expression and reflection
- Included Invention Guide containing Bit tips and 8 step-by-step challenges to get started
- Improved durable storage container for easy organization and clean up & printed materials for instructional support and classroom implementation
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection