Ozobit Bit+ Kit: an innovative digital education tool
All pupils in primary and secondary education are required to develop their digital and computer skills. This includes learning programming languages and discovery of various robotics systems.
The newest Ozobot robot, Ozobot Bit+, is a small mobile and Arduino-compatible educational robot you can program on Ozobot Blockly. It teaches pupils of all ages essential robotics programming skills and develops their knowledge of STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics), with five different levels of difficulty.
This kit includes 12 programmable Ozobot Bit+ robots, and USB power cables.
Technical specifications of the Ozobot Bit+
Ozobot Bit+ robot:
- 3x more battery capacity than Ozobot Bit
- Improved LEDs
- Strong polycarbonate shell
- Optical sensors for line following and colour codes
- Arduino™ compatible
- Connectivity: Ozobot Blockly (via USB)
- Rechargeable LiPo battery
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection