The new and improved Bee-Bot is a perfect starting point for teaching control, directional language and programming.
Bee-Bot® with its simple and child friendly layout is the must have programming resource for any Kindergarten or Early Years classroom. Used extensively across Australia and the world, Bee-Bot has a wide range of cross curricular mats and activity tins to program and play with, and heaps of fun accessories to personalise and extend Bee-Bot's fantastic learning capabilities.
The Bee-Bot is an award winning programmable floor robot... and is now even better!
Key features of the new and improved Bee-Bot
- Bee-Bot can now detect and interact with another Bee-Bot® or Blue-Bot® or other Bee-Bot sensory objects (see Bee-Bot Sensors Kit, sold separately)
- Bee-bot can now record and playback audio on each button. extending its use in directional language activities and making it more accessible to more students, including those with auditory or visual processing needs.
- Bee-Bot is now rechargeable i.e. no more time or money wasted changing batteries! The new BeeBot can either be recharged via your computer or a wall socket with a USB mains adapter. 6 Bee-bots or Blue-Bots can be charged in the Bee-bot Charging and Docking Station (sold separately)
How does Bee-Bot work?
Bee-Bot is programmed by students to carry out sequences of movements, to follow instructions, complete tasks or embark on adventures (like spelling a name on the Alphabet Map, or finding a shape on the shape and colour mat, or evading pirates on the Treasure Island Map). Bee-bot can accurately move in steps of 15cm, turn in 90° turns, and remembers up to 200 steps! Bee-Bot will also interact with other Bots and sensors, and you can record audio to playback when commands are entered, and when Bee-Bot completes the commands too.
Winner of an Education Resources Award 2006 in the Primary ICT category.
The Education Resources Awards highlight the quality and diversity of educational products and resources, excellent educational establishments and the most dedicated members of the teaching profession and supplies industry, all working together to encourage the very best in education. The Awards are organised by the British Educational Suppliers Association (BESA).
What is included with the Bee-Bot Rechargeable?
- Rechargeable Bee-bot
- USB lead
- Instruction Booklet
Warranty and Support
Bee-Bot comes with a 1 year warranty.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection