The ultimate kit for the budding reporter. The Wireless GO II takes wireless versatility to new heights. Teamed with the Interview GO, your Wireless GO II instantly converts into a compact handheld microphone for reporting to-camera or interviewing in the field. And the Rode Lavalier GO delivers crystal-clear audio in any environment and is incredibly forgiving when it comes to placement on talent, allowing for greater flexibility in fast-paced situations.
- 1x Wireless GO II (Dual)
- 2x Lavalier GO
- 2x Interview GO
- 1x SC11 - 3.5mm TRS Splitter Cable
The Wireless GO II boasts a range of powerful features, including universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers, extended range (200m line of sight) and improved transmission stability, on-board recording capabilities, and much more. This is next generation wireless audio.
- Dual channel wireless microphone system for recording two sound sources simultaneously
- Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission, 128-bit encryption – crystal-clear audio at up to 200m (line of sight), optimised for extremely stable operation in dense RF environments
- 3.5mm TRS analog output, USB-C and iOS digital output – universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers
- On-board recording – over 40 hours of internal memory
- Option to record each channel separately or combine them for ultimate flexibility in post-production
- Safety channel, flexible gain control (three-stage pad, expandable to 10-stage)
- In-built rechargeable lithium-ion battery – up to 7 hours battery life
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Australia
The Lavalier GO is a professional-grade lavalier microphone designed for use in a wide range of applications. The 3.5mm TRS connector is designed to pair perfectly with the RØDE Wireless GO series and most recording devices with a 3.5mm TRS microphone input.
Featuring a discreet 4.5mm omnidirectional condenser capsule, the Lavalier GO delivers crystal-clear audio in any environment and is incredibly forgiving when it comes to placement on talent, allowing for greater flexibility in fast-paced situations. It is available in black or white for easy concealment on any clothing.
- Professional-grade lavalier mic with
- 3.5mm TRS jack
- High-quality omnidirectional condenser capsule
- Kevlar® reinforced cable
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection