Introducing the Vaquform DT2 Desktop Vacuum Former.
Vaquform DT2 is a manually operated vacuum forming machine that can produce industrial-grade plastic moldings. The DT2 is compact enough to fit on a desktop, which makes it ideal for use in schools, libraries and makerspaces.
This machine is the first of its kind to provide a user a digital interface that is similar to what you might find in your smart appliances. There are pre-programmed process controls and user sensors that make it easy to use.
The powerful ceramic heaters allow you to prepare the plastic sheet in a few minutes, while the built-in hybrid vacuum gives high accuracy and mold detail each production cycle.
Key Features of the Vaquform DT2 Deskop Vacuum Former:
- Easy To Use: The built-in process controls and ergonomic design make forming effortless.
- Automatic Heating: Regulated by sensors, the industrial grade ceramic heaters ensure consistent and safe heating of plastic sheets.
- Precise Controls: Customize the temperature (up to 1°) and vacuum power needed for each pull.
- Built-In Hybrid Vacuum: A patent-pending system that combines high airflow and vacuum, speed and power.
Specifications of the Vaquform DT2 Deskop Vacuum Former:
- Sheet Size: 330 mm x 250 mm
- Maximum Sheet Thickness: 3.0 mm
- Minimum Sheet Thickness: 0.2 mm
- Forming Area: 280 mm x 200 mm
- Maximum Depth Draw: 200 mm
- Overall Width: 400 mm
- Overall Height: 405 mm
- Overall Depth: 335 mm
- Weight: 9 kg
- Standard Input Voltage: 100 V - 240 V
- Standard Frequency: 50, 60 Hz
- Standard Wattage: 1.32 kW
- Noise Level: 65 dB
- Heater Temperature: Up to 280 deg Celsius
Whats in included in the Box?
- Vaquaform DT2 Desktop Vacuum Former
- AC Power Supply
- Demo Plastic Sheets: The Vaquform comes with demo sheets of plastic to help get you started.
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection