This class pack is a great cross-curricular resource to integrate Digital Technologies with Numeracy and Literacy and teach program and control to Kindergarten and Early Years Students.
The Literacy and Numeracy Bundle includes;
- 0, 6 or 12x Rechargeable Bee-Bots (choose using the drop down options above)
- 0, 1 or 2x Docking and Charging Station for Bee-Bot and Blue-Bot
- 1x Alphabet Mat
- 1x CVC Mat
- 1x Number Line Mat
- 1x Australian Currency Mat
- 1x Transparent Pocket (6x4) Mat
- 1x Alphabet Cards Set
- 1x Mathematics Activities Cards Set
The Bee-Bot is an award winning programmable floor robot... and is now even better!
Bee-Bot® with its simple and child friendly layout is the must have programming resource for any Kindergarten or Early Years classroom. Used extensively across Australia and the world, Bee-Bot has a wide range of cross curricular mats and activity tins to program and play with, and heaps of fun accessories to personalise and extend Bee-Bot's fantastic learning capabilities.
Key features of the NEW and IMPROVED Bee-Bot
- Bee-Bot can now detect and interact with another Bee-Bot® or Blue-Bot® or other Bee-Bot sensory objects (see Bee-Bot Sensors Kit, sold separately)
- Bee-bot can now record and playback audio on each button. extending its use in directional language activities and making it more accessible to more students, including those with auditory or visual processing needs.
- Bee-Bot is now rechargeable i.e. no more time or money wasted changing batteries! The new BeeBot can either be recharged via your computer or a wall socket with a USB mains adapter. 6 Bee-bots or Blue-Bots can be charged in the Bee-bot Charging and Docking Station (sold separately)
Warranty and Support
Bee-Bot comes with a 1 year warranty.
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection