Expand play time with additional Direction Blocks.
Different Blocks represent different instructions, and an unambiguous, distinct command. These Blocks are what make up Cubetto’s hands on coding language, and are key in the learning of computational thinking. A coding language you can touch and manipulate like LEGO®. Each block is an action. Combine them to create programs.
- Green Block - Moves Cubetto forward one square
- Purple Block - Moves Cubetto backwards one square
- Yellow Block - Turns Cubetto 90 degrees left
- Red Block - Turns Cubetto 90 degrees right
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection