The Hummingbird Duo distance sensor will reliably detect objects and measure their distance from the sensor - Detect people walking past, create obstacle avoiding robots, or a robot to map out a maze.
The sensor is based on the Sharp GP2Y0A60SZ0F module and can reliably detect objects from 5 to 100 centimeters away. The sensor features a few improvements over standard IR distance sensors:
- Range (5 to 100+ cm)
- Run off 4.5 to 5.5V by default, but can be switched to 2.7V to 3.6V mode by removing the resistor on the opposite side of the board from the connector.
- 50 cm braided cable included
- Protection diode protects sensor from reverse voltage
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection