Designed to be an affordable, engaging way to introduce computer programming and robotics to the classroom, Edison is a powerful teaching tool. With more builtin sensors than any robot in its class as well as lights, sounds and autonomous behaviour capabilities, Edison makes true robotics education accessible to students of all ages.
Edison is full of amazing features and functionality.
- infrared obstacle detectors (left and right)
- line tracking sensor
- light sensors (left and right)
- infrared receiver
- infrared transmitter
- piezo sounder
- sound sensor
- two motors with variable speeds
- left and right red LED lights
- and three control buttons
- navigate his way around by detecting obstacles to his left or right
- be controlled by a standard TV/DVD remote
- follow a line or stay within a boarder
- follow a flash light
- communicate with another Edison using infrared light - robot swarm anyone?!!
- play beeps and musical tunes
- respond to clapping and other loud sounds
- move in any direction through his differential drive system
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection