eGlass is an illuminated transparent lightboard with a built-in camera.
- Simply write on eGlass the way you’d write on a whiteboard.
- The camera captures your face and writing in the same picture, boosting student engagement to unprecedented levels.
- Every student feels a one-to-one connection with you.
- Watch your students as they react to your writing and gestures.
What is eGlass?
eGlass is Perfect for Hybrid Classrooms
The camera captures your face and writing in the same picture, boosting student engagement to unprecedented levels. Imagine never turning your back to write again. Imagine a tool that will help you close the learning gap.
How it works
|Write on eGlass normally. ChromaClear technology gives ink a vivid glow.||Built-in camera captures the instructor’s writing and face, and flips the image so students see it correctly.||Plug into laptop to display image and add digital content.||Plug into screen or projector to display in-class.|
Flexible Classroom setups with eGlass
|Teaching with eGlass from the front of your class|
|Classroom management, without classroom disruption|
|Teaching with eGlass from the back of your class|
|Distance and hybrid learning with eGlass|
Pull Any Files, Any Lesson Plan, Or Any Application Onscreen... And Interact!
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection