The EinStar 3D scanner is an affordable handheld 3D scanner perfect for schools. With 3 Infrared VCSEL Projectors, 2 Stereo Depth Cameras and 1 RGB Camera, Einstar can capture clear scan data and generate stable outputs outdoors. Provide a flexible working distance for small and large objects. Extremely easy to use ergonomic design. Convenient one USB cable for data transmission and power.
- Handheld LED/Infrared Structured Light + VSCEL Lasers for Optimal Accuracy
- Ability to scan in daylight!
- Easy to scan People, Objects, and much more
- Full colour texture capturing included
|Light Source||Infrared VCSEL structured light*|
|Point Distance||0.1mm – 3mm|
|Effective Working Distance||160mm – 1400 mm|
|Optimal Working Distance||400mm|
|FOV (under optimal work distance)||434mm x 379mm|
|Scan Rate||Up to 14fps|
|Data Alignment Mode||Texture/ Feature/ Hybrid Alignment/ Global Markers*|
|Full Colour Scanning||Yes|
|Output Formats||OBJ, STL, PLY, ASC, 3MF, P3|
|Scanner Dimensions||220mm x 46mm x 55mm|
|Carrying Case Dimensions||245mm x 245mm x 90mm|
|Interface||USB 2.0 or above|
|Supported OS||Windows 10/11 64-bit|
*Einstar infrared light source, certificated as Class 1 laser product, is safe under all conditions of normal use.
*Global Markers alignment is only available in Object Scan Mode.
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection