The Jackery Explorer 500 is a 518Wh lithium portable power station. It is one of the lightest and most portable rechargeable lithium battery generators on the market.
- Large Capacity: The Jackery Explorer 500 has a 518 watt-hour (24Ah, 21.6V) lithium-ion battery pack and a pure sine wave inverter. It features 1* AC outlet (110V 500W 1000W peak), 3*USB-A ports, 2* DC ports, and 1*car port to run low to high power appliances, including a mini-fridge, air pump, and TV.
- Designed for Portability: The Jackery Explorer 500 portable power station is about the size of a basketball and has a solid handle. Its easy-carry and compact design make the Jackery Explorer 500 perfect for enjoying RV camping and road trips.
- Four Ways to Recharge: The Explorer 500 has a high-quality built-in MPPT charge controller. This allows quick and easy green solar recharging when paired with the Jackery SolarSaga 100W solar panel (sold separately). You can also recharge the Explorer 500 with a wall outlet, car outlet, and electric generator.
Give Appliances More Run Time
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection