The 'TabCabby 32 Horizontal Compact' charges 32 Tablets up to 12" screen size including their protective cases. The horizontal storage shelves store two devices side by side within a compact footprint. The TabCabby offers fast, flexible and simultaneous charging with a programmable timer. Maximum security & safety is guaranteed with dual point locking system and separate lockable power compartment. It's easy to move with ergonomic top handles, rounded corner bumpers and multi-directional non-marking wheels. The TabCabby offers silent charging with unique ventilation system and a built-in heat sensor shuts off power automatically if over-heating occurs.
- Charges 32 tablets up to 12" screen size - including protective cases
- Device adaptors plug into 4 x 8-way power strips designed and manufactured in-house
- Sockets accommodate larger adaptors and plugs without blocking adjacent outlets
- IEC socket with 1.8m / 6ft power cord designed to snap out if pulled away from the wall to prevent damage
- Cables feed from side power compartment to front device compartment via cable clip portholes, preventing cables being removed from the device compartment
- Fitted with large all directional swivel, non-marking hospital grade rubber wheels (2 braked)
- Thick steel binding plate connects heavy duty wheels to the cart ensuring wheels never buckle or loosen
- Built-in heat sensor will shut off power if a device overheats or if interior temperature reaches 32C/90F degrees to prevent risk of fire or damage to devices
- Silent ventilation system includes side and rear vents plus a uniquely designed weldmesh base to keep devices cool with constant air circulation without the need for a noisy fan that can spread germs
- Power7 Management system preset for 3 daily charging schedules on weekdays with no charging schedules set for weekends, instructions supplied to amend charging schedule easily
- Device Compartment Size - W445 x D335 x T40 mm / 17.5" x 13.2" x 1.6"
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection