A small, but mighty power supply. This board was designed to be as small and inconspicuous as possible. Pop in a AAA battery, flip the power switch, and you will have a 5V supply to power your LilyPad circuit. Good up to 200mA. Short circuit protected.
This board has AAA battery clips but can use an input from 1.2V to 5V. Our lithium polymer batteries are a good, rechargeable alternative.
LilyPad is a wearable e-textile technology developed by Leah Buechley and cooperatively designed by Leah and SparkFun. Each LilyPad was creatively designed to have large connecting pads to allow them to be sewn into clothing. Various input, output, power, and sensor boards are available. They\'re even washable - but be sure to remove the battery!
**Note:** A portion of this sale is given back to Dr. Leah Buechley for continued development and education of e-textiles.
* Thin 0.8mm PCB
* [Eagle Files](http://cdn.sparkfun.com/datasheets/E-Textiles/Lilypad/Lilypad_PowerSupply-v18.zip)
* LilyPad Power Supply Sticker Sheet [PDF](http://www.sparkfun.com/marcomm/SFE03-0010-Packaging-LilyPad-PowerSupply-08466.pdf)
* All LilyPad Product Sticker Sheet [PDF](http://www.sparkfun.com/marcomm/SFE03-0010-Packaging-LilyPadFPO-Stickers-MASTER.pdf)
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection