Learn how to code using the Sphero littleBits Code Kit. With this coding and electronics kit, students create games and make inventions while exploring programming and engineering concepts in the classroom. Snap together the easy-to-use building blocks and start inventing.
- Includes 16 bits, 24 accessories, and helpful teacher resources mapped to Common Core, NGSS, and TEKS standards.
- Complete 100+ engaging activities and 10 lessons using the free Fuse app and littleBits Classroom.
- Students can work independently or in small groups of two or three per kit.
- New durable storage container for easy organization and clean up.
Get hands on with littleBits Code Kit today!
What’s in Sphero littleBits Code Kit?
- 1 USB power
- 2 buttons
- 1 dimmer
- 1 slide dimmer
- 1 pressure sensor
- 1 sound trigger
- 3 wires
- 1 branch
- 1 code bit
- 1 bargraph
- 1 servo (cross axle)
- 1 speaker
- 1 round LED matrix
NOTE: The previous square LED matrix has been replaced by a round matrix. Some images on this page may still contain the square matrix.
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection