The MODI Expert Kit provides a complete set of MODI Modules and accessories, which provide everything you need to start improving creative thinking and computational thinking skills at school or home.
The MODI Expert Kit is suitable for ages 8 plus and is ideal for use with 1-2 students or student groups
What is included in the MODI Expert Kit?
- 2x MODI Battery Module
- 2x MODI Network Module
- 1x MODI Button Module
- 1x MODI Dial Module
- 1x MODI Gyroscope Module
- 1x MODI Ultrasonic Module (measures distance)
- 2x MODI IR Sensor Module (proximity Sensor)
- 1x MODI Environment Module (temperature, humidity and light Sensor)
- 1x MODI Microphone Module (sound sensor)
- 1x MODI LED Module 1x MODI Speaker Module
- 1x MODI Display Module
- 4x MODI Motor Module
- 2x MODI Motor Controller Module
- 2x USB Charging Cable
- 1x Set of Lego Compatible Mounting Plates and Accessories
- Free unlimited access to Software and Apps; MODI Play, MODI Studio and MODI Sketch
Learning computer programming
With simple drag and drop block coding, anyone can easily learn the basics of coding, design algorithms, and even perform advanced programming!
Creating and coding your own robots
Using various DIY materials including LEGO, Arduino, and 3D-printed parts, you can create your own robot, just like constructing a model kit!
A creative approach to IT and software education
You can learn coding step by step with the coding education curriculum!
MODI Studio is graphic-based drag and drop block coding software that uses MODI hardware. MODI modules can be coded using Entry, Scratch, Python, and MODI Studio.
This is an application to control creations like a joystick by connecting your smartphone to MODI.
Code Sketch is an application that provides a block coding program as well as a video guide to let you create your own coding projects. The Code Sketch application includes our MODI Play function, which lets you control and move your creations!
*Code Sketch is only compatible with tablets.
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection