The Gyroscope module measures the tilt angles, the vibration level,acceleration and angular velocity of the axes using the geomagnetic field andgravitational acceleration.
- Measurement of rotational angle (roll, pitch, and yaw)
- Measurement of acceleration (X, Y, and Z coordinates)
- Measurement of angular velocity (X, Y, and Z coordinates)
- Measurement of vibration level
Type: Input Module
Connection: Magnetic connector X4
- Measurable range (X, Y, Z): -180° ~ 180° (±5°)
- The characteristics of the sensor may lead to an error in the Z axis value caused by the magnetic properties of the module.
You might also like
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection